Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
1. Automatic comfort programme Three modes are provided for the driver and for the front passenger to select their desired level of comfort in the passenger compartment. Press the "AUTO&quo ...
Stop & Start Going into engine STOP mode The "ECO" warning lamp comes on in the instrument panel and the engine automatically goes into standby: - with a manual gearbox: at speeds ...
Manual child lock
Mechanical system to prevent opening of the rear door using its interior control. The control is located on the edge of each rear door. Locking Using the ignition key, turn the red control as far ...