Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Quality of the fuel used for petrol engines
The petrol engines are perfectly compatible with E10 or E24 type petrol biofuels (containing 10 % or 24 % ethanol), conforming to European standards EN 228 and EN 15376. E85 type fuels (containing ...
Trajectory control systems
Anti-slip regulation (ASR) and electronic stability programme (ESP) The anti-slip regulation (also known as Traction Control) optimises traction to prevent skidding of the wheels, by acting on the ...
Stop & Start
Going into engine STOP mode The "ECO" warning lamp comes on in the instrument panel and the engine automatically goes into standby, with a 6-speed electronic gear control gearbox and a ...