Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Temporary puncture repair kit (308 SW with bench rear seat)
Complete system consisting of a compressor and a bottle of sealant which permits temporary repair of the tyre so that you can drive to the nearest garage. The kit is stowed in the boot storage ...
Manual adjustment of halogen headlamps
To avoid causing a nuisance to other road users, the height of the halogen headlamps should be adjusted according to the load in the vehicle. 0. 1 or 2 people in the front seats. -. 3 people. ...
"Porsche tiptronic system" automatic gearbox
Six speed automatic gearbox which offers a choice between the comfort of fully automatic operation, enhanced by sport and snow programmes, or manual gear changing. Four driving modes are offered: ...