Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Folding the backrest
Move the front seats forward if necessary. Position the seat belts on the backrest and buckle them. Place the head restraints in the low position. Press both controls 1 simultaneously ...
Switching to economy mode
Once this time has elapsed, a message appears in the screen indicating that the vehicle has switched to economy mode and the active functions are put on standby. If a telephone call is being made a ...
Manual air conditioning
The air conditioning can only operate with the engine running. 1. Temperature adjustment Turn the dial from blue (cold) to red (hot) to adjust the temperature to your requirements. 2. Air flo ...