Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Automatic adjustment of xenon headlamps
In order to avoid causing a nuisance to other road users, this system corrects the height of the xenon headlamp beams automatically and when stationary, in relation to the load in the vehicle. ...
A wide range of accessories and genuine parts is available from the PEUGEOT dealer network. These accessories and parts have been tested and approved for reliability and safety. They are all adapt ...
Interior mood lighting This subdued passenger compartment lighting improves visibility inside the vehicle in low lighting conditions. It comprises several lamps, located below the instrument pa ...