Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
With manual air conditioning
Put the temperature and distribution controls to the dedicated marked position. Switch on the air conditioning by pressing the "A/C" button; the warning lamp in the button comes on. ...
Changing a wheel
Procedure for changing a faulty wheel for the spare wheel using the tools provided with the vehicle. Access to the tools The tools are installed in the boot under the floor. To gain access to t ...
Gear selection gate
1. Gear lever. 2. Button "S" (sport) . 3. Button "" (snow). ...