Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Press the button on the end of the wiper control stalk to display the various tabs in succession. - The current information tab with: ● the range, ● the current fuel consumption, & ...
A generous passenger compartment
A wheelbase identical to that of the 207, the adoption of more compact front seat backs and an overall optimisation of the design provide significantly more space in the rear for passengers (+ 5 c ...
A wide range of accessories and genuine parts is available from the PEUGEOT dealer network. These accessories and parts have been tested and approved for reliability and safety. They are all ada ...