Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Interior welcome lighting
The remote switching on of the passenger compartment lighting makes your approach to the vehicle easier in poor light. It operates with the automatic illumination of headlamps. Switching on Pres ...
"Porsche tiptronic system" automatic gearbox
Four or six speed automatic gearbox which offers a choice between the comfort of fully automatic operation, enhanced by sport and snow programmes, or manual gear changing. Two driving modes are p ...
For mechanically locking and unlocking the doors in the event of a fault with the central locking system or a battery failure. ...