Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Total distance recorder
System which measures the total distance travelled by the vehicle during its life. The total and trip distances are displayed for thirty seconds when the ignition is switched off, when the driv ...
The gearbox does not require any maintenance (no oil change). Refer to the servicing booklet for the details of the level checking interval for this component. ...
Misfuel prevention (diesel)
Mechanical device which prevents filling the tank of a Diesel vehicle with petrol. It avoids the risk of engine damage that can result from filling with the wrong fuel. Located in the filler neck ...