Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
System for selection and control of the various front and rear wiping modes for the elimination of rain and cleaning. The vehicle's front and rear wipers are designed to improve the driver' ...
Unlocking the vehicle
Unfolding the key First press this button to unfold the key. Complete unlocking using the remote control Press the open padlock to unlock the vehicle. Complete unlocking using the key Tur ...
Hazard warning lamps
A visual warning by means of the direction indicators to alert other road users to a vehicle breakdown, towing or accident. Press this button, the direction indicators fl ash. They can operate w ...