Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Trip computer with touch screen
System which provides current information concerning the trip (range, fuel consumption…). ...
1. With the ignition on, the orange and red warning lamps come on. 2. With the engine running, these warning lamps should go off. If a warning lamp remains on, refer to the page concerned. ...
Side markers for the vehicle by illumination of the sidelamps on the traffic side only. Within one minute of switching off the ignition, operate the lighting control stalk up or down depending ...