Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Instruments and controls
1. Audio and telematic system steering mounted controls. 2. Steering lock and ignition. 3. Wiper / screenwash / trip computer control stalk. 4. Instrument panel. 5. Driver's airbag. Horn. ...
"Aircraft" type tables
Installed on the back of each front seat, these allow you to set down objects and each is equipped with a cup holder. To use the table, raise it fully until it locks in the high position. To s ...
Changing a wheel (308 SW with bench rear seat, 308 SW with individual rear
Procedure for changing a faulty wheel for the spare wheel using the tools provided with the vehicle. Access to the tools The wheelbrace 1 is stowed in the boot left-hand side trim; for acces ...