Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Switching the engine off
Immobilise the vehicle. Turn the key fully towards you to position 1 (Stop) . Remove the key from the ignition switch. Free wheeling For safety reasons, do not free wheel. If free wheeling, ...
1. Load space cover 2. Hooks 3. 12 V accessory socket (120 W) 4. Torch 5. Rear seats folding controls 6. Adjustable boot (3 position floor ) 7. Stowing rings on the floor 8. Storage trays Re ...
Brake fluid level
The brake fluid level should be close to the "MAX" mark. If it is not, check the brake pad wear. Changing the fluid Refer to the servicing booklet for details of the interval for this ...