Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Child seats recommended by Peugeot
PEUGEOT offers a complete range of recommended child seats which are secured using a three point seat belt . ...
Lighting Ring A Lighting off. Automatic illumination of headlamps. Sidelamps. Dipped / main beam headlamps. Ring B Rear foglamp. or Front and rear foglamps. Direction indicators Ra ...
Hill start assist
System which keeps your vehicle immobilised temporarily (approximately 2 seconds) when starting on a gradient, the time it takes to move your foot from the brake pedal to the accelerator pedal. T ...