Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Front seats with manual adjustments
Seat consisting of a seat cushion, a seat back and a head restraint which can all be adjusted to adapt your position for ease of driving and comfort. Forwards-backwards Raise the control and slide ...
Starting-stopping the engine
With a manual gearbox , put the gear lever in neutral. With an electronic gearbox , put the gear lever on N . With an automatic gearbox , put the gear lever on P or N. ...
Indicator and warning lamps
Visual indicators informing the driver that a system is in operation, switched off or has a fault. When the ignition is switched on Certain warning lamps come on for a few seconds in the instr ...