Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Homes on wheels
After the summer we have just had, I suspect the great British staycation could soon become extinct. But if you are made of stern stuff, or merely want to upgrade from a tent, you may be intereste ...
With dual-zone digital air conditioning
Automatic visibility programme Select this programme to demist or defrost the windscreen and side windows as quickly as possible. The system automatically manages the air conditioning, air flow an ...
Instrument panel type 1
Dials 1. Rev counter. Indicates the speed of rotation of the engine (x 1000 rpm). 2. Coolant temperature. Indicates the temperature of the engine coolant (° Celsius). 3. Fuel level. Indicates ...