Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Fuel supply cut-off
Your vehicle is fitted with a safety system that cuts off the supply of fuel in the event of an impact. ...
Monochrome screen c (with peugeot connect sound (Rd5))
Displays in the screen Displays according to context: - time, - date, - ambient temperature with air conditioning (the value displayed fl ashes if there is a risk of ice), - status of the ope ...
Select position M for sequential changing of the four gears. Push the lever towards the + sign to change up a gear. Pull the lever towards the - sign to change down a gear. It is only possib ...