Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Temporary puncture repair kit (308 SW with bench rear seat)
Complete system consisting of a compressor and a bottle of sealant which permits temporary repair of the tyre so that you can drive to the nearest garage. The kit is stowed in the boot storage ...
A wide range of accessories and genuine parts is available from the PEUGEOT dealer network. These accessories and parts have been tested and approved for reliability and safety. They are all ada ...
Stop & start
The Stop & Start system puts the engine temporarily on standby - STOP mode - during stops in the traffic (red lights, traffic jams, or other...). The engine restarts automatically - START mode ...