Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Automatic operation of hazard warning lamps
When braking in an emergency, depending on the deceleration, the hazard warning lamps come on automatically. They switch off automatically the first time you accelerate. You can also switch them o ...
The Peugeot 3008 is a compact and spacious crossover. It represents a new and innovative offer, not only in the Peugeot range but also in today's car market as a whole. Manufactured in Eastern Fra ...
16/9 retractable colour screen (with peugeot connect navigation (Rt6) or Peugeot
connect media navigation (Ng4 3d)
Displays in the screen When the screen is unfolded, it displays the following information automatically and directly: - time, - date, - altitude, - ambient temperature (the value displayed fl ...