Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Very cold climate screen
Removable protective screen which prevents the accumulation of snow at the radiator cooling fan. Fitting Offer up the very cold climate screen to the front of the lower section of the front bump ...
Door mirrors Each fitted with an adjustable mirror glass permitting the lateral rearward vision necessary for overtaking or parking. They can also be folded for parking in confined spaces. Demi ...
Engine oil level indicator
System which informs the driver whether the engine oil level is correct or not. This information is indicated for a few seconds when the ignition is switched on, after the service information. Th ...