Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Coolant temperature indicator
With the engine running, when the needle is: - in zone A , the temperature is correct, - in zone B , the temperature is too high; the max temperature warning lamp 1 and the central STOP warning ...
An extended e-HDi range
After its launch of the 508 and the new 308 in 2011, the 208 will benefit from the e-HDi technology on 4 of its 5 diesel power trains. Fast, effective and silent, this new generation Stop&Star ...
Engine oil level indicator
System which informs the driver whether the engine oil level is correct or not. This information is indicated for a few seconds when the ignition is switched on, after the service information. Th ...