Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Recommended interior settings Digital air conditioning: we recommend use of the fully automatic mode by pressing the "AUTO" button. ...
When the window rises and meets an obstacle, it stops and immediately partially lowers again. In the event of unwanted opening of the window when closing automatically, press the switch until the ...
The rear screen demisting/defrosting can only operate when the engine is running. Press this button to demist/defrost the rear screen and (depending on version) the door mirrors. The indicator lamp ...