Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
In the event of a failure of the main service brake or in an exceptional situation (e.g. driver taken ill, under instruction, etc) a continuous pull on the control lever A will stop the vehicle ...
Towing the vehicle (308 saloon)
Procedure for having your vehicle towed or for towing another vehicle using a removable towing eye. Access to the tools The towing eye is installed in the boot under the floor. To gain access ...
1. Head restraint height adjustment. 2. Backrest angle adjustment. 3. Seat cushion height adjustment. 4. Seat forwards-backwards adjustment. ...