Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Head-up display This system projects certain information into the fi eld of vision of the driver: speed, cruise control/speed limiter and Distance alert. Audio and communication systems These s ...
Peugeot and Total
Partners in performance and protection of the environment Innovation at the service of performance The TOTAL Research and Development teams develop lubricants for PEUGEOT which satisfy the requi ...
General points relating to child seats
Although one of PEUGEOT's main criteria when designing your vehicle, the safety of your children also depends on you. For maximum safety, please observe the following recommendations: - in acc ...