Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
1. Glove box (see details on the following page) 2. Large storage compartment (without audio system) 3. 12 V accessory socket (120 W) Observe the maximum power rating to avoid damaging your acces ...
1. Head restraint height adjustment. 2. Backrest angle adjustment. 3. Seat cushion height adjustment. 4. Seat forwards-backwards adjustment. ...
Steering wheel adjustment
1. Release the adjustment mechanism. 2. Adjust for height and reach. 3. Lock the adjustment mechanism. For reasons of safety, these operations must only be carried out with the vehicle stationa ...