Access to the battery
The battery is located under the bonnet. To gain access to it:
- open the bonnet using the interior release lever, then the exterior safety catch,
- secure the bonnet stay,
- remove the plastic cover on the (+) terminal.
Disconnecting the cables
Raise the locking tab fully.
Reconnecting the cables
- Position the open clip 1 of the cable on the positive terminal (+) of the battery.
- Press vertically on the clip 1 to position it correctly against the battery.
- Lock the clip by spreading the positioning lug and then lowering the tab 2.
Do not force the tab as locking will not be possible if the clip is not positioned correctly; start the procedure again.
Steering wheel adjustment
When stationary , pull the control lever to release the adjustment mechanism. Adjust the height and reach to suit your driving position. Push the control lever to lock the adjustment mechanism. ...
Front seats with manual adjustments
Seat consisting of a seat cushion, a seat back and a head restraint which can all be adjusted to adapt your position for ease of driving and comfort. Forwards-backwards Raise the control and slide ...
Opening After unlocking the vehicle using the remote control or the key, press the handle A and raise the tailgate Closing Close the lower tailgate. Pull the handle B downwards to guide the ...